Wednesday, April 30, 2008

He is sitting
defeated.

Neglected by hardness,
and good words are easely forgotten..
- before they came to him.

Tearstrangled and heavy
but without tears
he looks up at me.

The clock are stopped by strangulation
- for time is still by heavy looks.
The Lord lets the world see
these tears wich are running
from the face in pain.

The water sees the blood coming.
Mixed.
The Pure is pure no more.

I do not wish for the Fall of Life
but this is the spring that speaks.
A new summer is coming.

He stands up
without help

from me

Comes shame.

The penance for the defeats of my soul
shall be payed by my absent hand.

I silence shall I suffer
once again.

We take eachother hands
and walk away.

Silent thoughts weight
- heavy and weak words
in forgivness,
we give a concent on peace.

For many times
will I fall.